Friday, August 29, 2008

Bonnie Berry

Okay, so I had the privilege of meeting the most fantastic photographer back in April. Bonnie attended The Lab Workshop, and I was immediately smitten with her work. I just think it's so real & refreshing. It's just... unique.

Not only is she a fab. photographer, but she's also just a really cool person. I had a great time getting to know her a little back in April, and we'd talked about trying to get together at some point to hang out & swap photography. You photographers out there know how it is, right? You know... you might as well not exist according to the photographs?

So, we finally got she & her family out for a visit earlier this month. I LOVE her family. Her boys are just amazing & sweet & fun. She & her husband are both just so intelligent & witty. Josh is A-MAZING with the kiddos... so patient. Anyway, it was a good time. I think we both took TONS of photographs over the weekend. Here are a few of mine:

Obviously, the next two are not in focus. I don't care, though.











8 Comments:

Blogger Tami Proffitt said...

how is it you get pictures out of focus and they still are jaw dropping...MINE, end up in the dumpster! your eye and photography skills are just amazing!

August 29, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos - as always.

August 29, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's about time. Anyways, great pics, looks like you guys had a good time. That little one of Bonnie's has such LONG eyelashes! I also checked out her blog and saw that the grass things from Emma's party are looking fab. =)

August 29, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Eric and Ashley Wilkins said...

I've been waiting for you to post!! Love the pictures! Hope you are doing well!

August 29, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! They are all stupendous. I am absolutely in awe of the one of Ben running towards you. He's ACTUALLY looking at the camera. It's a miracle!

August 30, 2008 at 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love her work and yours!
both are so unique!
tara

August 30, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I *heart* Bonnie and her work.

These are wonderful images! I think this is the first time I've actually seen all four of them in a photo together (outside a photo booth).

August 30, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

I love, love, LOVE all of your photos. The pp really makes them stand out too! Do you burn the edges manually? Also, is your exposure always so dead on? They are brilliant. I am really amazed!

September 5, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home