Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So, uh... is it okay to post a bunch of random photos with little to no commentary?

Because, well... I'm falling further and further behind. If I can't just blog a bunch of photos without having to blog an explanation, well, it's never gonna get blogged at this point. :)

So, first up... a super sweet family that I had the privilege of photographing last week. LOVE this family. These kiddos were SO stinkin' sweet!






And, next up... the band from my church did a live recording this past weekend. It was way cool. They asked me to photograph it, and it turned out that I had a really, REALLY good time. It was out of my normal, you know? Obviously, the lighting was HORRENDOUS, but it adds to the mood right? (wink, wink!) ISO 3200, anyone?








Okay, and finally... I took these quickly today in the back yard. I was just testing out a lens. We'd been to the Stockyards again shooting some senior pictures, so Emma was QUITE dirty.

On this next one... eh... who knows?


Though I ADORE the last one here, the verdict is still out on this lens (Canon 50mm f/1.4).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fine by me if you post random stuff. I'm always glad to see anything you do! Glad you had a good time Saturday evening, like to photos.
Like everything, of course!

August 14, 2008 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you post something it does not matter how random it is. they are all great as usual, the second to the last of Emma is so funny!

August 14, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

LOVE these! great job. love lookin' @ your work... ; )

August 14, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS photos. All of them. And the ones of the church band make me want to hear them. You'll have to post a link if they release that recording anywhere. :) Love your photographs.

August 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger js said...

Thank you again! You are so amazing. I know I keep saying that but your work is awesome. We had a blast.

August 14, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Its great to just get to see what you're up to--so random is not a problem! I love my 50mm but I hated it on a crop sensor--definitely need a full frame to go with that (wink, wink).

August 14, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Joanne Fowler said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! You still ROCK. Thanks for being an inspiration! P.S. You've been awarded: http://joanne-faithjourney.blogspot.com/

Love ya! ~Joanne

August 25, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

really? the verdict is out on the 1.4? its on my list to upgrade to this fall...would you recommend something different for kids?

love your work, amy!

August 27, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home