Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sharing some more photos from last week...

Thanks, guys, for all the nice comments about the family photos. I really did have such a great time with them. I'm sharing just a couple more from their shoot.

A more traditional family shot:

And, one of the super sweet, gorgeous kiddos:
Do you think they'll be my guinea pigs? Aren't they the perfect family for practicing!?!

Okay... the night before I took these photos, I photographed a couple other little cuties. Do you remember Ashley... she & her husband modeled for our Lab workshop? To refresh your memory & just for fun:
Anyway, she'd asked me a while back if I would photograph her niece & nephew. We FINALLY got a chance to go out last Monday. They were SUCH cute kids! Little Miss M reminded me how QUICK two year olds can be! Whew! She did NOT want to slow down. At. All. Haha! We made it work, though. It's like, she would only look at me every now & again but only for a split second. I had to be ready to roll all the time. Keeping me on my toes, I guess. :)

One of them together:
Six year old big brother:
I think this is my favorite of him. :) I was getting ready to take a picture of Miss M, and he stuck his head right in the frame. Too cute!


And, here's Miss M:
LOVE this one, though it's not tack sharp. :( She was SO quick. Haha!
This one is probably my favorite of her. She's just a doll, isn't she!?!

So, Ashley, I hope you guys like them! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Amy,

I just wanted to say that your photos are just stunning! Thanks for letting me enjoy your talent. :0)

July 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Eric and Ashley Wilkins said...

I DO LOVE THEM!!! I don't know how you managed to take such wonderful pictures when you barely had time to put the camera to your face before they were off! You are so fantastic and I truly truly truly appreciate you taking pictures of them for us! Now teach me how to do that! ;)

July 27, 2008 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger L said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

July 28, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice photos. You did great, as always.

July 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous. You are amazing! I've chosen you as my mentor/idol, but J might have already told you that! :)

July 28, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger js said...

Those are darling! What cute kids.

July 28, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Ummm..... WOW is all I have to say! I'm JSO and came across your blog and you're simply marvelous! Your colors are so rich and composition so perfect (in the I have my own style not like everyone else sort of way). What fab talent!

July 28, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home