Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm having blogging issues...

Well, because both my blog & Curt's blog are hosted on my server, somehow the links to our archives are being mixed & crossed & whatever. Thanks for pointing this out to me, mom! I had NO idea.

So, apparently, when you click on my August archives, it takes you to Curt's August archives. And, well, I checked out his blog, and when you click on ANY month BUT August, it takes you to my archives for that month. Yeah... this is NOT going to work. So, I can't figure out a way to fix that on the server. I've tried renaming his blog, I've tried changing the archive filename... it's just not working.

My solution? Well, with Curt's approval, I kicked him off my server. Haha! You can now find his blog at http://curtcoffey.blogspot.com/. But, if you use his old address, I've set it up to redirect you to his new address. Atleast that's easy enough, right?

So, there's that. But, in the meantime, I'm trying to get my own August archives to overwrite Curt's August archives. And, THAT is the main point of this post. I'm really just needing to post something to test it out. :-) It should be fixed now! Yay!

But, beware... I've got a HONKIN' huge post coming up soon. Probably later today...

Take care!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I tried it out and got to your August archives. We'll show Julie's mom the rest of the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to fix that, I bet it used up a good bit of time!

October 20, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home