Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twinkies! Ha!

Ah, it's twin day. :) I approached it a little differently this year. I could have made them match EXACTLY, but it wouldn't have been very fun or stylish... just a t-shirt & jeans, you know? So, I thought to myself, "hmmm... if I had a set of boy/girl twins, and I had to dress them alike, what would I do?" Forget that the boy is 30 years old. :) That's what he gets for not helping me come up with something.

So, yeah, T-R-E-N-D-Y here we come! Curt is so NOT trendy! I mean, I'm not saying he's not stylish, I'm saying he's not trendy. He doesn't like the trends. He's always saying he's "too old" for that nonsense. Well, when you're dressing six year old twins, trendy is fun! Haha!


Okay, so it's not THAT bad, right? Ha! All he could do last night when I was putting his outfit together was shake his head. Oh man... fun times! Here are HIS problems with the outfit:
  • suit jacket with jeans - BIG no, no for him
  • loosely tied tie hanging low
  • tie with jeans
  • top it all off with the hat

Now, he LIKES the hat, and he wears the hat. He just doesn't like the hat with THIS gettup. I think it's just the final touch to a perfectly put together trendy outfit. :)

There are a couple of ways that I think these outfits could be a little more twin-ish. I wish Emma's vest wasn't denim. What can you do, though? I wish it were a suit material. That would have been perfect! But, what I wish even more than that is that I had a vest for Curt! Haha! That would have been TOO much fun! I threatened to run to town to buy one for him last night. He was not amused. Oh well...

And hey, if anyone giggles at his outfit today, and he starts to feel embarrassed, he just needs to tell them, "whatev. I'm a POPstar!" Bwahaha!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And his wife's a pop star too!!

Cute, I like it.

October 8, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

What a fun dad. Curt is awesome. I love the outfits! You guys are a fun family.

October 8, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look good, are you going to have to go as a popstar so he doesn't feel so embarrassed? I've got an outfit idea in mind for that. HA HA

October 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I'm a recent blog follower but just wanted to say em looks ADORABLE. Cute idea!

October 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a Norwood hat?



I think it is.


Oh, and I'm digging the socks (but you already knew that).

And once again, it's worth noting that the kids are way cooler than both of their parents.

October 8, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute and trendy!

October 9, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! They are cuuute together!! Love your pics, your blog, all perfect. And Maya? I miss her pics.

October 11, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!! HAHA, thumbs up to you for getting your hubby to go along with it. I can convince my hubby to pose but I don't think I'd ever get him to wear a fun outfit! :)

October 13, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home