Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was actually going to take the day off today, but...

Heather's family stopped by unexpectedly! Before they came by, my only photography plan for the day was to take passport pictures for a student. Though he's a good looking kid, and he'll probably take offense to my next statement, I don't think you would find them interesting. Haha!!! (Sorry JRay.)

But, Cam my man (see the previous zoo post) had a doctor's appointment not far from here. So, on their way home, they swung by! Now, Heather's family has been living in the dark ages until a few days ago. Yeah...they JUST got internet at their house. Can you believe it!?! Anyway, so they've been having a hay day with this blog of mine. They love to read all the comments, and Summer (my niece) has even managed to figure out how to leave a comment of her own! She's a smart one, I tell ya! What's it been...a few days & she's already got this internet thing figured out!?! :-) Ha! Anyway, when they got here, she told me she REALLY wanted to get on my blog again so she could leave herself all kinds of fabulous comments! And...she's probably going to KILL me for saying so! Hahaha!!! Who's too cool for school now, Summer!?! :-) (Love ya!)

So, yeah, I couldn't resist. Here are a few quick snaps of Summer out in the front yard:

And, one of the crazy red-headed maniac child. <-----I call him that affectionately, just so we're clear. :-) And, though she's SURELY going to kill me for posting this, here is one of my beautiful sister. She & I are always pretty goofy with the camera trying to see just how unflattering of a picture we can get of ourselves. You know, if you kind of press your chin down & into your neck, you can give yourself about 42 double chins! Hahaha! We've got a few doozies. But, this one, I think is really lovely, and no where near goofy! So, please don't be mad at me, Heather! (Plus, you know mom will want to see it!) :-)

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right - I am very happy to see that picture of Heather! It's really nice. I love the ones of Summer and Camden also. By the way, those of you who just got out of the dark ages - I'm still waiting for email addresses that will reach you at home (and that means you, too cool for school!). Mom (and Grandma)

March 29, 2007 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Nice shots Amy, loving the red hair, what a little troop.

March 29, 2007 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Voltagain said...

You are developing a very nice portrait style. Good angles and nice use of available light.

March 29, 2007 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

yes, your angles and captures are very nice! loving that red-headed child....we all have to have a little demon in our lives to keep us on our toes! LOL!

March 29, 2007 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Beautiful. I'm running out of adjectives to describe your work. And Summer, you are one lovely girl.

March 29, 2007 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Such cuties!! And I'm glad your mom is happy with the photos!!

March 29, 2007 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger jordan.krogman said...

I love hearing all about your family, and I Love reading the comments they leave here! (Hi, Mom and Hi Summer!!) What a great family you have! Beautiful pics, as usual.

March 29, 2007 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Joanne Fowler said...

Great shots! What a beautiful family. The one of Cam cracked me up - love the colors and that expression is priceless! You always do a great job!

March 29, 2007 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Dar Kaso said...

Gorgeous shots again today, with Sara running out of adjectives to describe your photos. That red hair, just gorgeous.

March 29, 2007 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Itworksforbobbi said...

These are sweet shots. I always look forward to checking out your latest posts. You've got such talent!!

March 29, 2007 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger In-Focus said...

Lovin' that shot of the red-headed boy! TOo cute!

March 29, 2007 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Those are such fund pictures. What beautiful children and your sister is beautiful too :) Runs in the family obviously! I really love the little boy picture, he has gorgeous eyes.

March 29, 2007 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

... and if I could spell check my comments, that would say "fun" non "fund"... sorry

March 29, 2007 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

These are some great pics. I really like the one of Heather.

March 29, 2007 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that Summer sure looks too cool for school! LOL I swear it hasn't been that long since I've seen Summer but she looks grown it all the photos on this blog. All the pics are very good Amy (Yes, even the one of you Heather...very nice)

March 29, 2007 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

wow!!!! All of those shots are great! good poses, catchlights, everything. Funny story about 42 chins too!

March 29, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home