Sunday, March 18, 2007

More of Heather's family...

Heather, Jimmy, Camden, Kyden & the newest member of the family, Angel, came over tonight. Angel would be their recently adopted 6-year-old mastiff. She's a sweetie, but man is she huge!!! She's a nice addition to their family.

Anyway, so here are a few pictures from this evening in the backyard. (Ignore all the clutter in the background.)

This first one is for you, mom, since you just asked about Kyden standing. He got himself here all on his own! :-)


And, finally...here's Lola...err, I mean Angel. (I think we should really work on that Angelola thing! Haha!) And, yeah, she's definitely NOT very cooperative with the camera.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

I can only see two images after several minutes (not sure if it's my cable connection). The second photograph really catches my eye. Like the 'tippy toes'.

March 18, 2007 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah (spetrie5) said...

Love love LOVE #2. SO cute! Nice shots! :D

March 18, 2007 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

i can see them all and they are adorable! love the little guys-priceless! the second one could be on a poster or card somewhere! great job!

March 18, 2007 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Dar Kaso said...

Sweet shots of the little guy, he is too cute. Love the second one, it adorable.

March 18, 2007 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Mom2Drew said...

LOVE that redhead and your composition and tilt in #2 is right on. The colors are so nice and vibrant without being oversaturated...good job.

March 18, 2007 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I can only see the first one, but it is a gorgeous shot! Love the eyes.

March 18, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyden's growing so fast - he looks pretty steady up on those feet! What's the story on the dog's name? DS

March 18, 2007 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Krissynae said...

These are too cute.. I like them all. Great job

March 18, 2007 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Great shots...love the converse. Got to get my kids those. Love the tilt on the one with the redhead. I've just started trying out tilts. They're harder than they look. When I feel like I got it, I'll post one. Nice sharp images.

March 18, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

gorgeous shots! I love #2.. does anybody ever look at you funny when you're crawling on the ground trying to get a pic! ;P

March 18, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home