Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Can you believe it?

I'm posting pictures of people OTHER than my girls!

We went to the zoo with Heather's family today. (Heather is my sister, for those that don't know.) I've been wanting to get pictures of all her kiddos (and, yes, she has a billion of them! :P hahaha!) Anyway, I rarely get to see them much anymore, so I took this opportunity to turn my camera on them. Some of these are "snapshotty," but all of them are fun!

First is Summer. She's 12 & in 6th grade. She's grown up SOOO much this past year. She's great with the kiddos...so much help to us & her mom. You can see how much help she was in that last picture. I never had to worry about where my girls were because they were always with her. Also - I really wanted to get some nice shots of Summer, but as you can imagine, the crowd at the zoo doesn't really stand still or stay out of my way in the ideal locations. So...we made due. The lighting isn't just fabulous, but what can you do? I'll have to have a little photo shoot with her another time. :-)




Next up is Ryan. He's 9, I think, and in 3rd grade. Gotta love Ryan & all that energy! :-) He's such a fun, kind, smart, playful kid. This first picture is a little blown in a couple spots, but I was just overwhelmed with lighting changes, quick moving subjects, blah, blah, blah... I also wish I hadn't cut off his foot. I love it anyway, though! And, the second one...Ryan & Emma checkin' out the gorillas. I just loved this. You can see the gorilla being lazy in the background.



Next up is Camden, or as I affectionately call him, Cam my man! :-) This kid is a big ol' ball of red headed mischief! And, yes, his hair IS that red! NOTHING done to it in post processing. It's CRAZY red, but it suits him. He is a stand out kinda kid. So full of energy & just a little maniac. When he started crawling, pulling up, walking early, I told Heather he was gonna be a little maniac. He is. He cracks me up, and he's such a joy to watch. So much fun. Anyway, in the first two pictures, he's running around, having a good time, one shoe on, one shoe off. That's probably pretty typical for him. And, in the background...Summer...his second mom. They're close, those two. Second photo - Heather & Cam checking out something...I don't know what. I just thought the interaction was sweet.


Last up...Kyden. Kyden is approaching 10 months, I think. I know, I know, I should be able to keep up with their ages with certainty. But, you gotta hand it to me...she's got a billion kids! (I'm just giving you a hard time, Heather...don't get huffy. I wouldn't have it any other way. They each fill our hearts in their own little way.) Anyway, Kyden is just a sweetie. He's a little mischievious, too, but nothing like Camden. Kyden likes to cuddle & bury his face in your shoulder. So sweet. Oh, and he's got the CRAZY blue eyes! These eyes are just amazing. I didn't do ANYTHING to his eyes in these pictures, and yet his eyes almost look fake in the second picture. Last picture...Jimmy & the boys. He's got his hands FULL!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, thank you for these pictures! I don't get to see as many pictures of these guys as I do your girls. These are great! Mom

March 13, 2007 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Fun family shots, Amy!! I really love the carousel shot!!!

March 13, 2007 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture with the bird! The selective focus is great- with her oof w/ the glasses it is very HOLLYWOOD... not snapshotty at all! Great Job on all of them!

March 13, 2007 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day & holy cow....those eyes on little Kyden! Awesome!

March 14, 2007 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

These are just amazing, Amy! You are amazing.

March 15, 2007 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, looks like you had fun

March 15, 2007 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Couple questions if you have time?
What is snapshotty? And are your girls twins?
First time on your blog and its a treat to view!

March 26, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home