Sunday, January 28, 2007

So, here I am again. Nothing extremely exciting to share, and I don't feel particularly witty today, so expect an all around boring post. I've spent much of the weekend playing with my camera & studying photography online. I revisited my flash yet again. The results are okay, but still not what I'm aiming for.



But, on the bright side, I was also really working on my focus while shooting wide open today, and I think I got LOTS of tack sharp images. Good news for me, but probably a bit of a bore for most of you. :-)

Anyway, I also practiced shooting on a black backdrop, as I have a "shoot" of sorts coming up this week. A black backdrop has been requested...


3 Comments:

Blogger barb said...

Amy these are beautiful. I would never find them boring!! You are an inspiration to me and your girls are gorgeous!

January 29, 2007 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, you are incredibly talented! I love ALL of these pictures. I can't wait to see what the pictures look like when you DO get what you want. DS

January 29, 2007 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shots. I like them all.
Is it too cold to get outside to shoot some?
CS

January 29, 2007 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home