Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's one or the other with her...

Maya is absolutely impossible to photograph. First of all, she's a MANIAC when I get out the camera. There is no holding still...not even close. So, when I take pictures of Maya, I almost always get out of focus shots. You can also count on one (if not more) of the following things to happen:

  • NO eye contact...NONE!

  • If there is eye contact, there is certainly NO emotion.

  • Silly faces - never normal, always silly. That is Maya.

She has the most gorgeous blue eyes & the goofiest personality! What I woudn't give to catch a little of it in pictures. I'm telling you, I have atleast four times more pictures of Emma than Maya, but not for lack of trying.

Anyway, I asked her to sit for me today. She seemed calm enough...willing. I'm excited to say that I got some shots in focus!!! Woohoo!!! But, as you'll see, you get EITHER eye contact OR emotion. NOT both. That's alright, though...I adore the last picture of her, eye contact or not!






2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Hartman said...

Ahhhh, I'm sorry she give you such a hard time. Hmmmm, kinda like a teenager would, imagine that ;) I happen to love the one with her looking off to the side, and the smile on the last one is darling, eye contact or not!

January 25, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Amy she is so cute and growing so fast. The pics are great and you have gotten so good with your camera.

January 26, 2007 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home