Monday, January 22, 2007

Well...I caved.

So, I decided today that I would, in fact, like to have a blog. I've told myself for quite some time that I'm not going to do it. I just think it's odd to have your personal life out there for everyone, anyone, to read. And yet, here I am. Why, you ask? (Okay...you probably didn't ask because there is probably nobody reading this thing...)

I decided I wanted to do this for a couple of reasons:
  1. My parents left to go back halfway around the world. I miss them, and I know they miss us. I want them to be able to check in & feel connected with us any time they want.
  2. I want to be able to share new photos with anyone that wants to see them without having to go through the tedious task of updating my website. Besides, if I update my website, I feel like I am commiting to officially being "in business," and I'm not sure that I really want that.

So, for now, my intentions for this blog are above. I'm sure it will evolve over time. I hope that somebody somewhere enjoys this!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette said...

Well, I am reading it! Welcome to the dark side! LOL!

January 23, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Lauren Hartman said...

I am so glad you're doing this. I can never get enough of your pictures! I have to say, sometimes I have to hold myself back from writing something too personal. KWIM? I always try and keep in mind that anyone could be reading it.

January 23, 2007 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm reading it! Very cute, I will be checking for updates so you'll have to keep it up. Josie loves to see all the pictures too.

January 25, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home