Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The ugly truth...

So, I'm just gonna come out & say it. This is a family full of Guitar Hero fans. I'm a little embarassed about that. Okay, truthfully, I'm a LOT embarassed by that! But, atleast we're not alone in our "hobby" - (you know who you are!)

Anyway, Curt was playing a little Guitar Hero tonight, and Emma & Maya started to fight over who would get to play with the toy "Contar Hereo contar" first. As I thought about how embarassing this really is, I decided, "hey...why not take pictures of it & post it all over the net for everyone in the world to see!" So, here I am...

I know these are not technically the greatest photos for a lot of reasons. Ignore that, please! :-)


3 Comments:

Blogger ccoffey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 23, 2007 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger barb said...

It's a miracle!!! I can see :)

It's a great shot, Amy!!! I have no knowledge about the game but I love the expression on your husband's face!

January 24, 2007 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger david said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

January 25, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home