Friday, January 26, 2007

Another post from me today...

Two in one day? Is that even allowed!?! ;-)

Anyway, I got some more pictures of the girls today. I think this first picture of Maya might be my best ever SOOC (straight out of the camera) image. I think the color, exposure, lighting, focus, composition, etc., looks good. I could be wrong, though. (For those that are not really into photography, that means very, very little post processing in Photoshop for me, which is GOOD!)
I'm posting four versions of it...you guys tell me which you like the best, okay? Please? The first one is SOOC. The second one is with Peta's color pop. The third one is with Robin Purcell's B&W action, and the fourth is SKeefe's B&W action. It's important that you help me choose a version because I think this might possibly be my very favorite picture of Maya to date. :-)








I also got a few cute pictures of the girls interacting. Those are my FAVORITE shots of the two of them! Giggly sisters...LOVE it! Look at the adoration! It absolutely melts my heart! Anyway, here they are:





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! The second version of Maya didn't show up for me, but I really liked the third one - very crisp. Is that technical enough for ya! :)
I love seeing the pics....how about one of you?!

January 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey these are great

January 27, 2007 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I figured out how to comment. These are great! Not sure why they don't have the smiley guys?? Maybe too tacky for the site??
Anyway please keep giving us these it is a great way to stay connected.
CS

January 27, 2007 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger juleeln said...

i think your SOOC is so great, i can hardly tell the difference between it and the one with Peta's color pop. i've only been on here 10 min. and i'm already of huge fan. wonderful photos you have here.

August 30, 2007 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't really tell a difference from the first and second but I do prefer it with color...pink is so pretty. =D

June 7, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home