Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm lucky...I know it...

I'm incredibly lucky to have such happy & willing little models, aren't I!?! I know this is nothing super duper interesting, but my life as a stay at home mom is pretty uneventful, actually. I know that comes as a surprise...

Anyway, I wanted to give my flash a little play. One of these days I'll figure it out. I asked Emma to come stand a minute for me, and this is what I captured. Look at the pure excitement in her eyes. (Can you hear my sarcasm? By the way, why doesn't this blog thing have smilies for me to make use of? I would love to have an eye rolling guy right about now.)


Also, I feel like I should point this out. In both pictures, you catch a little glimpse of something pink & glittery. Those would be her "dance shoes." I don't think she could exist without them. (Here's another place where I'd love the eye rolling guy.) Anyway, they make her happy & make her think she's a beautiful dancing princess, so I guess they're not so bad! She has her Nanny to thank for those shoes! They're a hit! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Hartman said...

LOL Amy, I hear the sarcasm dripping from your typed words....no eye-rolling smilie necessary. She has got the "teenage" look down pat. And truth be told, I happen to REALLY like these photos.

January 26, 2007 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home