Monday, January 26, 2009

I've moved!

Hi all. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've moved my blog... sort of.

Here's where I embarrass myself. I'm SO out of it when it comes to following feeds or whatever... see, I don't even know how to use it properly in a sentence. Haha! Anyway... I don't know what that's going to mean for you folks that follow me in any of those programs that keep up with blogs for you. So, I'm posting this in hopes that you'll be notified that I've updated my blog, and you'll see that I've moved.

So, my new blog is found here:
www.amycoffeyphotography.com/wordpress

However, I've redirected pretty much all traffic to end up there. So... yeah... like I said... I don't know how this works. Haha! Do whatever you've gotta do to keep following me. :) Pretty please?

Thanks a billion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home